Permits have been filed for a six-story condo building at 1118 Fulton Street, in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. Located between Claver Place and Franklin Avenue on Fulton Street, the new development will sit right next to the Franklin Avenue subway station serviced by the C and S trains. Bordered by Atlantic Avenue on the south side and Flushing Avenue to the north, the brownstone neighborhood is also home to Pratt Institute.
Permits have been filed for a new five-story residential development at 26 Quincy Street, in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn. The permit includes a reconstruction of the western portion of the existing factory building, including damaged floor area. Previously the structure was occupied by the Salvation Army, which closed its shop doors in September of this year.
Proposals to redevelop and expand a 20’s-era Catholic School at 991 Saint Johns Place have again returned to the Landmark Preservation Commission following criticism from the city agency. Located in Crown Heights the Neo-Classical-style building was originally constructed in 1921 by architect Frank J. Helme.
Permits have been filed for a one-story commercial building at 5002 Flatlands Avenue, in Flatlands, Brooklyn. Located between Utica Avenue and East 51st Street, the corner site is situated directly on Flatlands Avenue. Subway access is limited, and the closest station is the Flatbush Avenue station serviced by the 2 train, is well over a mile away. David Koptiev of Gabriel Development Corp. is listed as the owner behind the applications.
Designed by Kossar + Garry Architects, new renderings offer a first look at the Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Epiphany in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. Positioned on a modest, interior lot at 716 Lincoln Place, the house of worship will rise two stories, with an additional cellar level below-ground as well as rooftop programming.