Permits have been filed for a three-story residential building at 2653 East 23rd Street, in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn. The site is seven blocks away from the Sheepshead Bay Subway Station, serviced by the B and Q trains. Rafael Rahamim of Savion Construction Inc will be responsible for the development.
Permits have been filed for a new 10-story addition to the Coney Island Hospital complex at 2619 Ocean Parkway, in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn. The site is ten blocks away from the Sheepshead Bay subway Station, serviced by the B and Q trains, and nine blocks away from the Neptune Avenue Subway Station, serviced by the F trains. The Coney Island Hospital, connected with the NYC Health and Hospitals Company, will be responsible for the project.
Permits have been filed for an eight-story residential building at 1702 Quentin Road, in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn. The site is by Kings Highway, a major commercial street with healthy foot-traffic and a public library four blocks east. Two blocks west is the thoroughfare’s eponymous Subway Station, serviced by the B and Q trains. An anonymous LLC will be responsible for development.
Building applications have been filed for a new medical center in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, at 2505 Coney Island Avenue. The structure will rise three floors, and have a total construction area of 61,865 square feet, as well as a 71-car garage in the basement. The cellar will hold 9,941 square feet of commercial storage space, and above that, an ambulatory treatment/diagnostic center will occupy 31,127 square feet. Thomas Scibilia of N.A. Design Studio is the architect of record, and Nate Weinstock of The Marcal Group is listed as the developer.
Queens-based Rayham Realty has filed applications for a four-story, 10,115-square-foot medical office building at 1210 Sheepshead Bay Road, in Sheepshead Bay. The medical office space will be located across the cellar through fourth floors. A 14-car parking garage will be located on parts of the cellar and ground levels. Brooklyn-based Mozer Architect Design is the architect of record. The 5,369-square-foot assemblage is occupied by a pair of single-family houses. Demolition permits for the two houses were filed in December and January, respectively.