Permits have been filed for a five-story residential building at 669 St. Marks Avenue, in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. Located between Rogers and Nostrand Avenues, the interior site is a merger with the lot at 673 St. Marks Avenue. Nearby transit access includes the Nostrand Avenue LIRR train stop that is four blocks north of the proposed development, and the A and C trains at the Nostrand Avenue subway station six blocks north of the project. Massimo Cocco of Masmark LLC is listed as the owner behind the applications.
Proposals to redevelop and expand a 20’s-era Catholic School at 991 Saint Johns Place have again returned to the Landmark Preservation Commission following criticism from the city agency. Located in Crown Heights the Neo-Classical-style building was originally constructed in 1921 by architect Frank J. Helme.
Designed by Kossar + Garry Architects, new renderings offer a first look at the Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Epiphany in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. Positioned on a modest, interior lot at 716 Lincoln Place, the house of worship will rise two stories, with an additional cellar level below-ground as well as rooftop programming.
New construction permits have been filed for a seven-story residential building at 105 Rogers Avenue in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. The site is two blocks away from the Park Place subway station, serviced by the S train and six blocks away from the Franklin Avenue station, serviced by the 2, 3, 4, and 5 lines. Shahram Mobasser of Bellingham Estates 26 is listed as the owner on the applications, and today YIMBY also has a first look at renderings, with design by Z Architecture.
Nashat Ibrahim of NM Architecture recently submitted proposals to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to facilitate the renovation an existing four-story building in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. Located at 907 Saint Marks Avenue, the corner lot offers frontage on both Kingston Avenue and St. Marks.