Bronx-based Maurice Realty Inc. has filed applications for a three-story, 5,397-square-foot medical office building at 1604 Williamsbridge Road, in the East Bronx’s Morris Park section. The structure will host 4,700 square feet of medical space on all three levels, in addition to accessory storage space in the cellar. Gino Longo’s College Point-based architectural firm is the architect of record. The 3,978-square-foot property, located at the corner of Pierce Avenue, is vacant. The Westchester Square-East Tremont Avenue stop on the 6 train is 10 blocks southeast.
Gino Longo Architect
Bronx-based Las Gun Hill Dos Realty Corp. has filed applications for two two-story, two-family mixed-use buildings at 1664-1668 East Gun Hill Road, in the North Bronx’s Pelham Gardens neighborhood, located 10 blocks east of the Gun Hill Road stop on the 5 train. From west to east, they will measure 6,381 and 5,316 square feet respectively. Both will contain 1,567 square feet of commercial-retail space on their ground floor. Across both buildings, the residential units should average a family-sized 1,297 square feet apiece. Queens-based Gino Longo is the architect of record. The 7,925-square-foot lot is currently vacant.
Bronx-based Marricco Family Limited Partnership has filed applications for a three-story, six-unit residential building at 1857 Barnes Avenue, in Van Nest, located seven blocks from the Bronx Park East stop on the 2 and 5 trains. The structure will encompass 8,270 square feet, although its residential space will measure 6,226 square feet. That means units will average 1,038 square feet apiece, which is relatively spacious and indicative of market-rate apartments. College Point-based Gino Longo is the architect of record. The site consists of a 55-foot-wide parcel, and demolition permits were filed in December to remove an existing two-story townhouse.
An LLC has filed applications for a four-story, seven-unit residential building measuring 6,250 square feet at 108-22 50th Avenue, in eastern Corona. Gino Longo is designing the project, and a former two-story wood-framed structure was recently demolished.